The Hostsges Held in Gaza
It has been years since I have posted on this blog and as I am sure with all of us, live is in session. What preoccupied me more than ever these days are the Hostsges kidnapped in Gaza from Israel. It is heartbreaking for the families and loved ones since 325 days have passed without a word from their relatives nor friends. The entire situation is horrific on so many levels from the murders, invasions of homes and kidnapping innocent citizens in Israel to the loss of innocent lives in Gaza to the ongoing threat to Israel by Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran. Israel experienced an ongoing trauma which filters into the daily lives of its citizens. Imagine, if your relative was kidnapped without a word for so long. Such a trauma. Everyday, I pray that the hostages be free, returned to Israel either for a proper burial for those who pershied or to be reunited with family. Such good news that a hostage was rescued today. May more be returned to Israel and the citizens and IDF stay safe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home