For Pure Fun
My posts over the last couple days have dealt with some rather serious, deep and heavy issues.
Consider all of you tagged. Appealing to my more playful side, please answer all of these fun questions:
(1) If you could go out with a famos actor or actress for one day, if you are a man you man chose a man or woman, and if you are a woman the same rule applies, who would it be?
(2) If you could only eat two foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
(3) If you get another pet, any kind, what would you name it?
(4) What is your favorite sport?
Here are my answers:
(1) Oliver Martinez from the movie Unfaithful with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Although on the young side, those scenes with him in the bathroom were very steamy and I think he is very handsome.
(2) Lox and Bagels
(3) Halavah or Prometheus
(4) Water polo. It is fast moving, and I like to watch those men in the water. Women's water polo is fun as well to watch, but not as visually stimulating, at least for me.
EDITED: For those of you who have asked, here is a photo of Oliver Martinez:
http://www2.filmweb.no/stuff/bildeserier/article.jhtml?articleID=11094&picnr=4
Thank you for your minds.
Consider all of you tagged. Appealing to my more playful side, please answer all of these fun questions:
(1) If you could go out with a famos actor or actress for one day, if you are a man you man chose a man or woman, and if you are a woman the same rule applies, who would it be?
(2) If you could only eat two foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
(3) If you get another pet, any kind, what would you name it?
(4) What is your favorite sport?
Here are my answers:
(1) Oliver Martinez from the movie Unfaithful with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. Although on the young side, those scenes with him in the bathroom were very steamy and I think he is very handsome.
(2) Lox and Bagels
(3) Halavah or Prometheus
(4) Water polo. It is fast moving, and I like to watch those men in the water. Women's water polo is fun as well to watch, but not as visually stimulating, at least for me.
EDITED: For those of you who have asked, here is a photo of Oliver Martinez:
http://www2.filmweb.no/stuff/bildeserier/article.jhtml?articleID=11094&picnr=4
Thank you for your minds.

28 Comments:
Oh goodie! Fun. I like fun.
Okay:
1. At first I thought of good-looking guys, but then I took to heart the "one day" part. If it's a whole day it has to be someone intelligent and interesting. So Alan Rickman.
2. Chocolate, and well, chocolate.
3. Gertrude or Hobert. Depends on gender. With names like those, they'd come when you called. They wouldn't want to be embarrassed by hearing their names shouted a second time.
4. Baseball. Love it.
LOL...Yes, intelligence is truly the key. As you may have noted, in my post about which man I would like to be stranded with on a desssert island, I said Albert Einstein. But since this is for pure fun, I will pick some young, hottie!
by the way, tan Lucy,
I love Alan Rickman. And he is sexy. I would have said chocolate, but I eat enough of that during the week.
1) Not necessarilly go out as "date", but go out as "spend time with": Robin Williams. I think he has a lot to say (seriously) to his friends behind all the jokingness.
2) Hmm...Milk and potatoes. Rather random, I know, but those are simplistic and you can't get sick of them (though people get sick from them...)
3) I'd have to get a first one :( I want a golden retriever. I never thought about naming it, though. Another hmm...
4) 'Twas Machanayim, a very Bais Yaakov kind of game that's a bit like Dodgeball that I was very good at in high school. Now? Does pilates count? ;)
1) Tough! So I'm going for fun and a big surprise. Tina Fey! I adore Tina Fey, and how could that not be a great day?
2) Spinach and whole oats. So I wouldn't die prematurely.
3) Sparky. I've always wanted to call someone Sparky. No luck so far.
4) Women's tennis. It's the presentation.
1) Angelina Jolie - I think she's incredibly fascinating, and she and I are the same age.
(2) Brownies, cheese
(3) Chompers - dog
(4) Soccer
My answers B!
1. Courtney Taylor of the Dandy Warhols because he is so lovely and loves to read. Also George Clooney because he is so dashing and charming. I also am partial to Peter O'Toole. I most likely would pick him because he would be a blast to hang out with. He is a great storyteller.
2. Pasta and Risotto.
3. I have no idea. I am still not ready for a new kitty yet.
4. European football(soccer). Love to watch.
Never been tagged but here I go:
1. Al Pacino
2. Cheese and Lobster
3. Since I would be getting another Rottweiler instead of "Valentino"...it would probably be KILLER! (smiling)
4. A die hard Auburn Tiger College football fan, but playing and watching tennis...wasn't sure on that question.
Thanks that was fun! Take care!
It is all in the name of fun!
My birthday is the same day as Elvis and Steven Hawlking. I used to joke and say, can you imagine if you put those two men together, what you would have?
Now I see Oliver Martinz's birthday is only 4 days away from mine too, give or take several years!
Hey Barbara Thanks for leaving the anonymous option:)
ok:
1.)Probably Oprah Winfret. Haha. I love her show!
2.)spagetti with a TON of parmesan cheese, and sprite:-)
3.)Well if I could afford one of Those little multese dogs I would name him Goliath...those dogs are so cute:-)
4.)I don't really like, well, any sports! The only one that I can stand watching is Basketball, and even that is stretching it!
Yeah! I light post! :-)
1. I'm assuming the person is supposed to be living (otherwise, Kate Hepburn would be my choice). So... I might have to pick Kate Winslet. Might as well stick with the "Kate" theme. If Jodie Foster ever comes out of the closet, I might choose her.
2. Tough one. Pizza and Swedish Fish.
3. Elmer. I still want to name a dog Elmer.
4. Baseball, but ice hockey deserves an honorable mention.
Okay Barbara!
You`ve done very well here, taking the tagging to it`s logical conclusion....ask everyone to join in!!!
Okay, no 1., many seriously interesting male actors out there, ...aah! but who......humphrey bogart is dead, so might be a strange evening....my choice would be Christopher Whalkin....yes...definately .......OR....Dennis Hopper...OH DEAR...do I have to choose?!!!!
This is so unfair!!!!
No2 Now life becomes seriously awkward, because I love so many foods, (for a very small , relatively lightweight person)...salmon (hey,I`m Scottish, what do you expect!),Lamb...yes, I`m going to sin and go by more than 2 foods...venison, oysters ,scallops, duck...and I just couldn`t live without mushrooms and fresh spinach...
I did well there, that`s as short a list as I could manage on the food thing!!!
No3. Sputnik 2.
No4. ....Sport?!!!...OOps! Don`t understand the question!!
Okay, I cheated, but that was as good as I could get there..
Can I add dates to the food list too?.......
(1) Henry Rollins, I've had a crush on him for the longest time. He seems very smart, gives back to the community and is very passionate.
(2) Cupcakes and Nachos with Guacamole
(3) I'd like to get another turtle because I think mine is so sad being in that tank alone. I'd name him Tank or Tony.
(4) Soccer and figure skating!
OOoooh yeah I forgot about figure skating:-) And I think Kirk Cameron would be more awesome to spend a day with than Oprah. He's cute..I got to meet him a couple years ago...;-)
1.Matthew McConaughy.....He is HOT!!
2.Chicken and dressing
3.A pet rock....lol...and name him Stay.
4.Volleyball....Love to play.
This was fun....Thanks.....Great Blog!!!
1. Jessica Simpson. She seems ditzy and stuff. I might be able to make myself look better by giving her enough rum.
2. Beer and fried shrimp. Is beer a food? OK if beer is NOT a food then fried shrimp and tuna. And beer.
3. I would name my pet shark "moat monster". It would live in a moat that I had dug all the way around my home. I would have a drawbridge. If I did not want to be bothered, the bridge would be raised.
4. Womens beach volleyball!
i don't usually answer these because i think it out too much, but here it goes:
(1) I'd pick Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (for lack of time to really think it out) -- it would be interesting to hear what they want to do to "save" the world and how they can do it.
(2) diet coke and oatmeal raisin cookies.
(3) "little sh*t" (as an endearing term) -- since that's what we end up calling them anyway.
(4) swimming.
It has to be Harpo Marx. If you read "Harpo Speaks", you'll see why.
1) Teri Hatcher, I just find her attractive.
2)Steak and potatoes
3)Another cockapoo, and I would name her nuggie.
4)Football....Go Patriots...I even have a tattoo of the old and new logo...
Let's see...
1. Patrick Stewart
2. This yummy hamburger casserole I make and Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.
3. I've always wanted to name a turlte Phydeaux. My next dog will probably be called Doozie.
4. Baseball! No question!
It is fun to read everyone's responses.
Rodrigo Santoro --Carl in Love Actually. Oooh la la.
Chips and salsa
I would let it name itself
The only sport I'll watch is hockey, however, I like to play any sport.
Rockettes
Steak did i say steak
my cat named her miss kitty
hockey
I am an indecisive Libra. Questions like these agonize me!
1) I don't like most actors. What do they do besides pretend they're someone else? And they have this obsessive need to maintain their fame. Yuck. Given that, I'd probably pick someone who seems humble and funny, like John Cusack.
(2) This is tough. I don't care how wonderful the food is, I'm bound to get sick of it. If I'm going by flavor alone, I'd probably pick sushi and chocolate, but I know I'd get sick of even them eventually. Sigh.
(3) Another dog, preferably a Boston terrier. I'd have to see how it acts before I name it; I like names that are personalized for the animal.
(4) To watch: football, gymnastics. To play or participate in: hiking, rock climbing, anything that gets me outdoors and in touch (literally) with nature.
1. Seth Green. He's is just so cute, smart and funny, plus I would finally get to see him naked. Check out Robot Chicken on Cartoon Network.
2. Shrimp and egg salad.
3. A dog named Bunny, regardless of gender. Bunny was my Mom's nickname.
4. Do not understand sports. But I would have to pick men's diving or men's gymnastics for obvious reasons.
NJ,
Naming your pet Barbara? I am not sure whether to accept that as a compliment or insult. Since I am so taken by my beloved Astro, I will hope that it is a compliment.
Thanks for posting.
(1) famous actress... Alyssa Milano
(2) two foods... empanadas, lobster
(3) pet name... sebaka
(4) favorite sport... strongman events
(1) If you could go out with a famos actor or actress for one day, if you are a man you man chose a man or woman, and if you are a woman the same rule applies, who would it be?
STEVE MARTIN...definitely
(2) If you could only eat two foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
PIZZA and Raisin Bran Cereal
(3) If you get another pet, any kind, what would you name it?
Olive Oil
(4) What is your favorite sport?
To do - swim; To watch - basketball
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home