Thoughts for My Darling Daughter
I love my daughter so very much. I hope she never thinks about anything as much as I think about her now. She has a spunk and tenacity about her, that lights up an entire room with her presence. She is someone who is firey, brave and so full of life that her eyes glissen as she speaks. Every day we have spent, especially this year, has been a great gift and such joy, that I thank God for each and every good moment we have had together.
Yesterday, I went to visit my daughter who lives on her own near the university where she studies. She appears as if she is becoming ill again, has lost some weight, with little energy and is pale. We will go to the doctor for some tests in the next few days. Meanwhile, my blogging will be at a minimum for now, as I have to take care of business at this end.
No matter how much we may want something to go away or disappear, it may be part of what we have to walk through in this life. Learning to live and accept unresolved problems, no matter how disturbing or painful they may be, is a lesson in accepting life as it is rather than the way we may want it to be.
Please keep us in your prayers and good thoughts. Every day is a great blessing, and as such each and every moment must be appreciated for the gift that it truly is. One truly does not really know what tomorrow may bring.
All good thoughts and blessings to all.
Thank you for your minds.
Yesterday, I went to visit my daughter who lives on her own near the university where she studies. She appears as if she is becoming ill again, has lost some weight, with little energy and is pale. We will go to the doctor for some tests in the next few days. Meanwhile, my blogging will be at a minimum for now, as I have to take care of business at this end.
No matter how much we may want something to go away or disappear, it may be part of what we have to walk through in this life. Learning to live and accept unresolved problems, no matter how disturbing or painful they may be, is a lesson in accepting life as it is rather than the way we may want it to be.
Please keep us in your prayers and good thoughts. Every day is a great blessing, and as such each and every moment must be appreciated for the gift that it truly is. One truly does not really know what tomorrow may bring.
All good thoughts and blessings to all.
Thank you for your minds.

29 Comments:
Prayers said.
Hope all goes well, we'll be waiting to hear.
Your daughter is blessed to have a mother like you. I pray that she regains her health and all goes well for her.
You and your daughter are in my prayers!
That can be very scary when it involves your child. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted.
Good luck to you and your daughter. I hope they find out what is causing her problems. Sometimes we just have to "live with the hand we are delt."
Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. We will take it one day at a time.
Only sending the best your way Barb!!!
Hmmmm my word verification is...nwwish!!!!
I wish only the best for you and your daughter!!!
Thinking of you and your daughter, Barbara.
Keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts. Hope all goes well at the doctors and they are able to determine how to help her.
All good wishes!
Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog
I truly do feel for you. Nothing else like a sick child.
May only Blessings befall you and your family, with extra thoughts of you, and your daughter.
Astro too!!
Much Love and healing towards your family.
Keeping both of you in my prayers, B. I'm glad she has you.
Barbara, you and your daughter are in my prayers. I hope things get better...
My prayers and good thoughts are with you and your family Barbara. I feel the same way about my eldest .. she lights up the room. Be well and be blessed!
I'm thinking about you and your daughter and hope for the best.
I'm thinking of you guys and I'll say a prayer too. I hope she is ok. You sound like a wonderful mother. :-)
wishing for yr fast come back. Hope everything turns out ok...
Some troubles take up permanent residence and have to be lived with, that's for sure. But for most, "This too shall pass" works...
Best wishes at this important time and thanks for all your positive and hopeful words on your blog and mine.
Hope springs eternal in the human breast
Man never Is, but always To be blest
The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home
Rests and expatiates in a life to come
Alexander Pope
Thank you all, most kindly, for your beautiful words and thoughts.
Island Monkey, our posts must have crossed here. Wonderful words.
She's in my thoughts and prayers-can I ask for her Hebrew name?
vaya con dios
Our thoughts are with you both Barbara. Look after her and keep us posted.
I can understand you, I was ill from the age of 8 on till well into adulthood.
While I always kept an optimistic view, I can't even understand, how, my mother was crying the whole time.
I really believed her when I heard her say this to a friend on the phone that she was suffering much more than I (the patient) did.
Many heartfelt and warm thank yous for your kind wishes about my daughter and her health.
The road is long, the pain often difficult, but I stay in the moment, and hope for the best.
I feel for you Barb! I am out of sorts when my daughter even has a fever and a cold or something. You are a very strong woman! Like you need anyone to tell you that?!? Anyway, God speed to you both as I pray for your comfort and quick healing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home