Saturday, June 11, 2005

A very special thank you!!!

Thanks to the technical wizardy of dddragon, I am now able to post a photo! The first one, will be none other than this very special creation done by her. Is this woman talented or what!!! Please have a look at the very special, and one and only photo at the profile side.

Thank you so much dddragon. Here is her blog for a list of one of a kind photos:

http://dddragon.blogspot.com/

and here is the adorable Pez:

http://www.creative-visions.com/della_images/golden_pez.jpg



P.S. How do you put the photo someplace else? I still am working on that.

Thank you for your talents.

11 Comments:

Blogger Meegan said...

I love it! Very impressive, dddragon. Is it an Astro-pez?

12:23 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

It is an Astro pez. My husband says, I will not be taken seriously with that photo, but this may be the true test of substance over form!

12:29 PM  
Blogger mireille said...

please tell dh we are taking you and AstroPez SO seriously. Because it illustrates the perfect irony of that beautiful dogface attached to the plastic pez dispenser ... the gorgeous depth of dog personality counterposed to the superficiality of our popular culture ... the symbolic uprightness of dog placed against the ecologic green and blue ... um, I could go on longer but I know you wish I wouldn't. xoxoxoxo

12:40 PM  
Blogger dddragon said...

Happy to do it, it's fun!

If you'd like the photo in the "body" of a post:

In the place that you create a post, notice that in the upper right corner there are these two options - 'Compose' and 'Edit HTML'. Click on the latter.

Now paste the code that I gave you. When you go back to 'Compose' you'll see the image instead of seeing the code written out. You'll be able to add text in front or behind it.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Woof! Icy just LOVES it! ddd is a bundle of talent and brains. And we love reading your provocative posts! You're as fascinating as Nancy Grace. (just kidding)

1:56 PM  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

What could possibly be more serious than an Astro Pez?

I love it!

2:46 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I love this Pez. I have tried everything possible to put it in the body of a post, but have not been successful.

Uploading piccsa, draging the photo, cutting and pasting the Html, etc., and still, it will not show. So I will keep it hear with a link.

Astro in pezland! Sounds delightful.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Zeppellina said...

Hi Barbara,

Have tried to bookmark your site, but for some reason, I can`t.
Could you do me a favour? Could you leave a hello on my site so that I have a link back to your site?
Many thanks...keep up the good work!

2:56 PM  
Blogger dddragon said...

ooops, forgot something. See my blog again ~

lol, long distance coding.

3:58 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Ah..thanks dddragon! I have tried, but to no avail! I may be a provocative thinker, but as far as computer mechanics, I am rather inept!

Nevertheless, I am using this pez as my own special designer moniker. Love the contrast.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

I use Flickr.com to store photos. It gives you the html code for different sizes which you copy and paste into the body of your post. I finally figured out that a photo too large will scoot my right hand column down to the bottom of the blog, so I either use a smaller picture or click the photo after saving it in the post body and adjust it there. Send me an email if you want any help, but I have never used another server than Flickr. Good luck.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home