Simon Wiesenthal
Today, the voice and conscious of the Holocaust, Simon Weisenthal will be laid to rest in Israel.
He was a remarkable human being, with such strength and courage, that he will be truly missed.
In his own words:
When my life is over and I meet up with the victims of the Holocaust, I shall have the privilege of saying to them, I have never forgotten you" – Simon Wiesenthal
May God Bless his soul.
Thank you for your minds.
Good Shabbos and have a good weekend.
He was a remarkable human being, with such strength and courage, that he will be truly missed.
In his own words:
When my life is over and I meet up with the victims of the Holocaust, I shall have the privilege of saying to them, I have never forgotten you" – Simon Wiesenthal
May God Bless his soul.
Thank you for your minds.
Good Shabbos and have a good weekend.

<< Home