Happy Anniversary
Today is our 25th wedding anniversary, and I dedicate this post to my dear husband. As you can imagine, in 25 years, there are many experiences to share and beautiful memories together.
When our son comes back from his trip to Israel, Egypt and the Middle-East, we will go to Miami where we spent part of our honeymoon.
To my dear sweet, kind husband, with whom I share this very special day, and my life. Happy anniversary.
Thank you for your minds.
When our son comes back from his trip to Israel, Egypt and the Middle-East, we will go to Miami where we spent part of our honeymoon.
To my dear sweet, kind husband, with whom I share this very special day, and my life. Happy anniversary.
Thank you for your minds.

26 Comments:
Congrats! That's quite a milestone. I hope your day is extra special.
Mazal tov
Many blessings and sweet thoughts for you and hubby today as you remember why you fell in love, stayed in love, and journey into a future filled with love.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Quarter Century Anniversary to You!!!!!
My hubby and I have been married 21 years, so we are right at your heels.
I hope your day is an extra special one in which you spoil each other with kindess and smother each other with verbal praise.
Go and eat something fattening together!
Happy anniversary!
Miami has changes a lot in 25 years. You might think that you have never been here before.
Very happy anniversary to you!
Congrats on the anniversary. We, too, are @ 21 and counting. I can't wait until the 50th, if God grants me that long with her. That will be so much sweeter than a trophy wife could ever be!
Dearest B,
Wishing you and your husband all the best for your 35th anniversary.
Love and hugs,
Paschat
Happy day!
happy anniversary! wishing you both a wonderful day!
Blessings and congratulations, B and DH!
A milestone such as this deserves to me marked with something special. I hope you have a lovely trip!
Congratulations!
stop blogging and enjoy your husband of 25 years. stay away from the east coast bloggers and stay west coast happy.
Happy Happy Anniversary!
We'll be at the 20 year mark in October. Sure went by fast!!
Congrats. We've been married two years, no honeymoon yet.
Thank you all for such kind and heartfelt wishes. They are beautiful words.
We had a beautiful day at the beach, and an early dinner/late lunch.
PASCHAT: If you see this message please email me. My son is going from Israel to Turkey and I wanted to ask you something. I have an old email address of yours.
Congratulations! All the best for many more.
Mazol Tov!
I wish you many many more happy years together
Happy, HAPPY anniversary!
Mazel Tov, mazel tov! I just noticed your blog today, after getting back from Israel yesterday 6/15/05. I suggest you taking your husband there (you can always go to Miami another time) and connect with your kids and the rest of Am Yisroel.
Congratulations on achieving this milestone!
May you enjoy many more happy and eventful years together.
Happy Anniversary Beautiful B! May you be blessed with many, many more!
mazel tov
my 29th will be in aug.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi!! I am a japanese student. I think you have spent a wonderful married life! And your husband is very kind. When I read this blog, I'd like to get married to someone who is happy. Anyway congratulatuion!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home