Saturday, October 29, 2005

For Fun and Entertainment Only

As many of you can see from below, Woman on the verge of Thinking has been having a rather difficult and painful week. Consequently, I am am unable to come up with any good thoughts for now.

I found this classic Personality Test. Actually, it is fairly accurate, if you would like to have a try:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

Please post your personality type as well. Mine is a INFJ.

As a side note, I think my blog humor 'soul-mate' has been found. At first glance, you may be puzzled, but something that is not revealed about me is that I have a very dark, sick sense of humor. For a look at a man who taught me the difference between jokes and humor (the former not really my cup of tea), please see: http://hellskitchennyc.blogspot.com/ who, I bet does not know it, but is one of many who has kept smiles on my face this week.

Thank you for your minds.

20 Comments:

Blogger Linda Jones Malonson said...

Barbara this was amazing. I can't believe how they pegged me!

My personality type ss INFJ.

Of course it took me a while to do the reading, and I bookmarked it so that I can read it again. Thank you, this was amusing, but it's so real.

8:00 PM  
Blogger TRW said...

I've been told (by my friend, who wants to do psychological testing in schools) that I'm an INFJ, but this was the first time I've done a formal test. Here I am!

INFJ
Introverted (11)
Intuitive (50)
Feeling (25)
Judging (11)

Qualitative analysis of your type formula:

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

8:38 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Everyone in my office was required to take this personality test a few years ago.

What I found interesting was that even though I assumed I'd be an introvert I came out 0 in that category, meaning I was neither an introvert or extrovert....I was evenly balanced between the two.

So I am a E/I-S-T-J

9:44 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Yup. I too am an INFJ. I've taken this before (in longer form) and I always come out INFJ. I'm a strong I and a pretty strong F. My N is moderate. My J is just barely a J... There you are!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Niobium said...

ESFJ

6:54 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I'm an ENTJ. Have been for years. Looks like we're pretty opposite of each other. We'd probably have some pretty interesting debates. (If you could get in a word, that is...)

Have a great week!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very expressed extrovert
Moderately expressed intuitive personality
Distinctively expressed feeling personality
Slightly expressed perceiving personality

Well, I could have told you that!

I came over here because I saw your Gravator. I've always been a big fan of that Manray painting since I'm a violinist! Come on over when you get a chance.Hope you are having a great weekend.

Deni

Last Girl On Earth

7:45 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

It seems as if you are enjoying this post! I am so glad.

My scores are moderetly for all, except introverted was a bit higher than the rest of them. It seems as if a loner is a better word to describe me than an introvert, as I love people.

Fred, rock on, we can debate anytime! You make me smile about getting a word in, as I am sure you can imagine.

Last girl! A violinist..I will check out your blog...I am a passionate lover of the violin. My son plays!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

lI'm an INTJ

Introverted 89
Intuitive 12
Thinking 6
Judging 44

9:28 AM  
Blogger dddragon said...

ISFJ
Introverted 44
Sensing 12
Feeling 38
Judging 1

I'll have to read the links to find out more about all this ...

12:14 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

ESTJ=
slightly expressed extrovert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
distinctively expressed judging personality

When I read Joe Butt's description of this type, I realize, uh-oh, it's me.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

;)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

ENFJ ... which is interesting because I used to be ENFP

You are:

* moderately expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

3:57 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Great little test. I'm not sure that it's 100% accurate where I'm concerned only because it pegged me as an ISFJ and I always thought of myself as more of an extrovert, but it is very interesting!

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Thanks for the link, Barbara!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

My personality type turned out to be INFP:
introvert 22
intuitive 50
feeling 62
perceiving 22

It was really interesting to see the analysis after! Turns out I have a lot in common with Richard Gere, Isabel Myers, Audrey Hepburn and Princess Diana. Got my mind thinking.
I'll have to read more carefully tomorrow..
Thank's for that Barbara!

7:00 AM  
Blogger rooster peabody said...

INFJ
89 50 6 11

12:40 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

wOW, you and I are pretty close. I'm an INTJ. (Sometimes an INTP). I'm happy for you to have found your soulmate.

3:12 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Glad you all are enjoying this post.

SirB- soul mate in the humor department is what I have said. That is a biggie, as most people do not share my particular branch or form of humor. It is rather unique.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

ISTJ- that's me.... Who would've thought it? LOL

9:56 PM  
Blogger Paradox said...

Does anyone know what type of male is compatible with a female INFJ? I do not have the funds to purchase the books. Thanks for the free tips.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home