Happy Birthday Astro....
Today, my beloved golden retriever, Astro, would have turned 13 years old. He passed away on February 6, 2006, almost two months ago. It is the still the case that I miss my most beloved friend dearly, and think about him often, about the wonderful companion he was to me, and how much he is truly missed. I think about him often, especially on Friday nights, when we have Shabbath dinner, and imagine that he is still waiting there for his piece of challah.
When I woke up this morning, I remembered it was his birthday, and how special Astro was to me, and how much he is missed in our home. His absence leaves a definite hole inside my heart.
From what I have been told, Astro is frolicking around at the Rainbow Bridge with some of your own beloved furry friends, who also brought love, light and joy into your lives. Your memory will not fade, Astro, and I was so very lucky to have you light up my life.
Happy Birthday, baby!!
When I woke up this morning, I remembered it was his birthday, and how special Astro was to me, and how much he is missed in our home. His absence leaves a definite hole inside my heart.
From what I have been told, Astro is frolicking around at the Rainbow Bridge with some of your own beloved furry friends, who also brought love, light and joy into your lives. Your memory will not fade, Astro, and I was so very lucky to have you light up my life.
Happy Birthday, baby!!

<< Home